Most Android phones from China aren’t really worth blogging about. Most of them come with Android 1.6, resistive touchscreens and have no 3G, so they are stuck somewhere in the Dark Ages of smartphones. Lenovo on the other hand is of course one of the more famous Chinese brands and their phones are doing quite well in the most populated country of the world. The LePhone (pronounce it the French way like le Phone, and you got the best phone name ever) is a pretty impressive Android phone with an 1GHz Snapdragon processor, 512MB RAM and it’s one of the few phones that’s still actually shipping with an AMOLED screen. Peep the full specs at ChinaVasion, where LePhone is available for $498.27/€364.87.
Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)
- Related posts on android
- Singapore Android users get paid apps in two weeks | Techgoondu
- Crackle Brings Movie Streaming to Your Android « AndroidSPIN …
- Google Checkout Now Supporting Android Developers In 20 New Countries
- Related posts on lenovo
- Win a Lenovo ideapad: Give it a nice new home!
- Related posts on lephone
- Lenovo LePhone with Android and AMOLED available from China …
- Wireless Extenders zBoost SOHO YX545 Dual Band Cell Phone Signal …
- Chinavasion is now selling the Lenovo LePhone worldwide | AllTechUnity